App Academy

Www.aaonline.io is buggy

www.aaonline.io is buggy today.

The exercises are not saving under the “Your code” section.

Also, i go to exercises i have not done yet and find that the exercises are already finished, as if someone else’s account is being linked to mine.

Also when i run any code, the panel is not displaying the correct formatting. Example: when i run methods like this:
print reverse_range(10, 17) # => [16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11]
puts
print reverse_range(1, 7) # => [6, 5, 4, 3, 2]

the answers displays like this:
[16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11] [6, 5, 4, 3, 2]

the puts is being ignored as there is no new line

1 Like

Hi Dre, thanks again for your feedback, completion issues have been addressed and we will continue to fix remaining bugs. The return format for practice problem REPLs can be switched between “text / html” in the upper right of the output area. Switch to text and you should see your line breaks.

We will also be adding a change to make sure REPLs default to text moving forward. Thanks! :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m having issues also. My assignment is telling me “puts” is partially formatted and will automatically start a new line. When I type different lines of code with the “puts” command everything is on one line.

That is how things are, I notice every bug in EVERY web site, sigh, beach balls are so common as everyone streams movies in my house but me, I struggle to learn Ruby with this awesome place.