Uploading the HTML Assessment

I am trying to upload the HTML assessment so that I can submit but I am having a little trouble. When I open the index file inside the html-assessment directory in chrome it looks just as I have saved it. However, there are other html-assessment files that when I upload them they are seriously messed up (like the pictures are so small and you cannot even see them). I do not know which one is going to be sent as they all have the html-assessment. I just want to make sure I am sending the correct one. They also do not have a zip at the end even though I made sure that it was a zip file. Looking for help.

[App Academy HTML/CSS Assessment](file:///C:/Users/mofeo/Downloads/html-css-assessment-1.3%20(1)/html-css-assessment/index.html) - my regular index file that I open via the browser looks like that.

However, when I zip the file and open it it looks like this:

[App Academy HTML/CSS Assessment](file:///C:/Users/mofeo/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_html-css-assessment%20(4).zip/html-css-assessment/index.html)

I believe the zipped files do look like that in the browser because they are loading just the html code and not the css. So I think you should be OK to submit your zipped file despite how this is looking in the browser.
Jesse

Thanks Jesse for all of the help.

When we submit the assessment and it states that it has been uploaded will it tell us immediately if we passed or not? or should we wait for an email? I submitted it but I am not sure the answer yet.

So I received 10/12 on the assessment. it states the following:

As a reminder, you’ve completed 0 out of 3 total modules. Once all three modules are complete, you’ll be able to join an upcoming cohort.

The questions you missed were:

* has exactly one input with a name of ‘pet_name’ and an associated label with the content ‘Name’

• has exactly one ‘select’ element with a name of ‘pet_type’ and an associated label with the content ‘Type’

I am confused as to where I went wrong on the pet name issue. I thought that I had an input with a name of pet name and I thought a label of Name so I am not sure where I went wrong. As far as the second issue I thought I had the select element with the name pet type but the associated label with the content type strong I am a little confused. The instructions were:

has an single-line text input with and id of name, a name of pet_name, and with an associated label that reads Name.|

has a drop-down with an id of type, a name of pet_type, an associated label that reads Type, |
Looking for some help. Thank you.

Good morning!
It looks like you are super close!
In following the specs for this assessment, you have to make sure that you match the spelling, punctuation, and capitalization exactly as you see it in the directions. So, in both cases, you have an empty space instead of the underscore _ between the words in the name attribute. If you fix that detail, you should be all set.
Jesse