App Academy

Pet_name HTML Assessment

Learning Challenge

HTML/CSS Assessment

Question

Afternoon/evening all! So, submitted the HTML assessment, all good. But, it came back not passing because of two things:

• has exactly one input with a name of ‘pet_name’ and an associated label with the content ‘Name’

• has exactly one ‘select’ element with a name of ‘pet_type’ and an associated label with the content ‘Type’

The latter of the two was fairly straightforward in getting fixed, just some capitalization issues (seems to be pretty frequent). But the former of the two, the pet name… I am at a loss. My code reads as the shot below. Which looks correct for all intents and purposes.

What I’ve tried

I have double and triple checked the spelling, capitalization. I have run through other posts, but it they all seem to match up with what the assessment is asking. Even other posts. I could and quite possibly am very dumb here, where the answer is looking me straight in the face.

Screenshots

NEVERMIND! Kind of an “oh… Duh” moment.

1 Like

Glad you caught it! We all make these mistakes for sure. Sometimes just asking the question gives us the space needed to catch it ourselves!