I’ve dug through the forums and see people have had similar issues but haven’t seen a resolution.
I got 10/12 on my first attempt and was able to quickly fix one of the issues (the media query) but for the life of me I can’t seem to figure out how to address:
has exactly one input with a name of ‘pet_name’ and an associated label with the content 'Name’
This is my work:
Name Type Cat Dog Hamster Zebra Other Biography Owner's Email Create new pet Reset
I think it might be an issue from the space after “pet_name” and the /> in “…name=“pet_name” />” but I got confirmation that wouldn’t be a problem from a resource.