App Academy

Need help joining App Academy Slack Workspace

Hi All, I just joined the open academy free program and would like to access our slack workspace but keep receiving an error every time I click the slack icon on the top right corner of the screen to access it. I think I need an @appacademy.io email address to join the workspace - can anyone advise how I can get one?

Thank you for your help!

I don’t think you need one I’m using my regular email to access it

But that’s the problem - I use my normal email address and am unable to access it =(

Hey Tanuja!

So sorry for the inconvenience getting set up with slack! Slack has a great resource for joining workspaces here. Following the instructions at that link you should be able to see a list of all the Slack workspaces that you have been invited to. To reiterate, you do not need an @appacademy.io email address, instead please use the personal email address that you used to sign up for App Academy Open.

Regards,
Brendan

HI Brendan,

I just did that and followed the link. I then chose to log in via Google and used my tanujarajan91@gmail.com account but all I see is the below - I think I need to be invited please to the app academy workspace. Can you help with this?

Thanks,
Tanuja