Links that don't work

Hi Kevin,

I am just writing to let you know that all of the links are not functioning in Preparing your Resume. The only one that does work is the “customize one of our templates.” link.

Also in the Final Task the “extra practice” and “fundamentals” links open blank.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Mary

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for the feedback. I put the resume links on an Amazon S3 server and updated the curriculum:

ami-hays-resume
dean-hu-resume
edmund-li-resume

Not sure about the extra practice link it seemed to be working for me. The fundamentals link was an old reading we took out that basically said practice Typing, Command Line, Pry, Byebug, Atom and Keyboard Shortcuts. The broken link should be removed.

Thanks!

Hi Kevin,

I just wanted to let you know that it still does not seem to work. I wonder if I just don’t have access because the pdf’s and .md show up blank.

I checked with another student and it seems to be the same. So, * List of resume keywords * List of resume verbs and Read here about crafting bullet points all say one take at a time and gives me this error Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0.

A sample resume vs. That resume through a recruiter’s eyes, links also show up blank.

Thank you,

Mary

Hi Mary,

I’m so sorry, I updated the wrong task the first time. This task is taken straight from the job search curriculum given after the 9 week main course. Normally they link to different github files which is why it did not copy over very well into the learning platform. I have recreated the task and hosted all of the links as PDFs on Amazon.

Thank you for getting back to me, links should be good to go!

Perfect. They work for me now. Thank you!