App Academy

Issues with the git assessment

I did not pass the git assessment and I am confused as I thought I followed all of the directions.
The questions you missed were:

’drawings’ branch

fatal: ambiguous argument 'student/drawings': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:'git <command> [<revision>...] -- [<file>...]'

’master’ branch

fatal: ambiguous argument 'student/master': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:'git <command> [<revision>...] -- [<file>...]'

’pictures’ branch

fatal: ambiguous argument 'student/pictures': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:'git <command> [<revision>...] -- [<file>...]'

’together’ branch

fatal: ambiguous argument 'student/together': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:'git <command> [<revision>...] -- [<file>...]'
```</strong>

This is what I have received and I would appreciate some help. Thank you.

this is what I have inserted into the shell throughout the entire assessment

From this error, it looks like you likely have an issue with your branches or the file structure itself, that may have prevented the auto-grader from running. Please send me a reply (direct message) with your full name and email address, and I can pull up your submission to see exactly what is going on.
Jesse