HTML/CSS Assignment

Learning Challenge

HTML/CSS

Question

Hi! I just finished turning in my first assessment and I did not pass because I don’t have *has exactly one input with a name of ‘pet_name’ and an associated label with the content ‘Name’. I thought I did do this per the screenshot provided. Did I miss understand the directions? Any advice would be appreciated.:pray:

What I’ve tried

Screenshots

Hi Amber, welcome to the community!

First of all, I want to emphasize how incredibly picky the tests are for this assignment. Every small detail counts. Little things like spelling and capitalization differences will cause an otherwise sound piece of code to fail.

That said, I see a couple of issues. First, re-read the lesson on HTML forms to review how to properly associate labels with inputs, and make sure you check spelling and capitalization so the two match exactly. You did this correctly in the bio section, so you can compare your work against that code.

Also just review the whole pet name section and look for typos in the attributes as well as the values.

You’re super close - Take a really close look and I think you will find the issues.

Jesse

1 Like