HTML CSS assessment!

Hello there …

I think I forgot the ID name but I also saw some people here having the same issue please advise if possible, I will attach the picture for my work.

also I have another issue that it says one card? I have split the HTML for the img to be by itself is that the problem ? should i just put them back together ?

The questions you missed were:

* has one card

• has exactly one input with a name of ‘pet_name’ and an associated label with the content ‘Name’

I am not sure what you mean by splitting the image out by itself, but the requirement I had was to have everything for the card (including the 2 images) inside a div with a class=“card”.

1 Like

Definitely. All your HTML should live in the single index.html file.

Your submission did not have an id attribute on the input element. Although, in your screenshot it does. You’ll just need to make sure you include it in your next submission and you should be good to go. :+1:

Hope that helps! Best of luck in your next attempt! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank you very much! So just to confirm the one card issue, everything inside it is right except the HTML should live in the single index.html file? I just didn’t know if it gave me the mark only on that single mistake “one card” because it’s separate file, or the separate file has been opened and everything is good inside it except that its not in “one card”. :smile:

Well … you don’t want to carry all off the HTML inside your imgindex.html … you only want to bring over the HTML for the “card”.

Yes. Because it’s in a separate file … we just don’t grade it. It’s effectively ignored if it isn’t inside the index.html file. :+1:

I added another .html file so i can have the card image inside it and im not supposed to do that. All files have to be inside the index.html and the .css.