HTML/CSS Assessment Pet_type

Question on the HTML/CSS Assessment.- It is asking " has a drop-down with an id of “type”, a name of "pet_type" , an associated label that reads “Type”, with only the options “Cat”, “Dog”, “Hamster”, “Other”, “Zebra”.
I thought I wrote it correctly but now I am confused because it gave me a fail saying, " The questions you missed were:

** has exactly one ‘select’ element with a name of ‘pet_type’ and an associated label with the content ‘Type’**

*** has exactly five ‘options’ elements in the ‘select’ element’**

This is what I did.

Type Cat Dog Hamster Other Zebra
  </select>

Any advise will help. Thank you,

Hi Chris, and welcome to the forum.

Wow! You are super close!

When we run the tests on your code, the tests are super-picky and are looking for very specific details in the code. So a simple typo, difference in case/capitalization and other similar small details can cause a test to fail.

That’s exactly what happened in your case - it’s a tiny detail within the <div> that your <select> element is in.

Look through your code, line by line in section 18-29. Look for typos, case issues, etc…I suspect you’ll find it!

Unfortunately I can’t give any more guidance, as it is an assessment :cry:…but you are SUPER close already!
Jesse

1 Like

Thank you! I think I found it.

1 Like