App Academy

HTML/CSS Assessment "pet_name" and "pet_type"

Learning Challenge

HTML/CSS Assessment

Question

I missed two of the questions on the assessment. I may have figured out my mistakes but I wanted to double check my corrections. Did I fix my mistakes or am I at least on the right track?
These are the questions I missed:

has exactly one input with a name of ‘pet_name’ and an associated label with the content ‘Name’

has exactly one ‘select’ element with a name of ‘pet_type’ and an associated label with the content ‘Type’

What I’ve tried

I think I originally had ‘for=“pet-name”’ and ‘for=“pet-type”’ so I thought it was an easy fix. I changed them to ‘for=“pet_name”’ and ‘for=“pet_type”’ to match with the ‘name=’ but I still missed the question. I have now changed them to ‘for=“name”’ and ‘for=“type”’ to match what’s in the ‘id=’ instead.

Screenshots

First Attempt
Failed Attempt
Corrected
Correction

It looks like you found the issue and corrected your own mistake. This is a very common.

Once you make the change, make sure you save the changes, and be careful that you submit the new version of the zipped assessment.

Jesse

I recently submitted my HTML/CSS Assessment, I had the same missed question: has exactly one ‘select’ element with a name of ‘pet_type’ and an associated label with the content ‘type’
I made the corrections and feel that it is right but after resubmitting i had the same error. Any suggestions?

Read carefully what it wants as “pet_type”

1 Like

The answers probably right in my face but for the ‘select’ element mine does say ‘pet_type’

I appreciate your input? do you have any other things I could look at?

Your Corrected image and your most recent image are slightly different around the Select element.

Should this work. I only have one more chance to get it right. Thanks for the help.