App Academy

Html / css 9/12

I submitted my HTML assessment and received a 9/12 which I included. From what I am comparing I believe I have what it’s asking for. I assume I’m missing something minor. If anyone sees any blatant mistakes I would appreciate the help.

Questions missed:

• has exactly one input with a name of ‘pet_name’ and an associated label with the content ‘Name’

• has exactly one ‘select’ element with a name of ‘pet_type’ and an associated label with the content ‘Type’

• has exactly five ‘options’ elements in the ‘select’ element

Hi Brandon,
It looks like you are really close. To figure out the issue, you will need to look back at the specifications in the assessment directions.

• … has a single-line text input with and id of “name”, a name of "pet_name" , and with an associated label that reads “Name”.
  • … has a drop-down with an id of “type”, a name of "pet_type" , an associated label that reads “Type”, with only the options “Cat”, “Dog”, “Hamster”, “Other”, “Zebra”.

For all of these attributes, you need to pay attention to every detail - check for spelling, capitalization, spacing - any of these minor differences can cause the tests to fail.

Good luck!
Jesse