Help with html/css assessment

I feel i am so close to completing and submitting my work, but i cant seem to get my card to look right. I’ve been researching and watching videos and I am not sure if i’m just confusing myself more and need to get back to basics. I just want to know if I’m on the right path? Am i missing something? Is there an error in my html or css?

At first glance everything looks like it’s in place, @colie31!

1 Like

I’m working on this right now. But I gave my .card a background color instead of the border color of light-grey and it seems to work.

@StryderSakamoto That looks great! i cant seem to get my title and secondary text to position to the right of the image.

@colie31

I’m struggling with this too. But I think I can help with the text in your card and getting it next to your avatar. Maybe you can try:
.circular–square {
float: left;
border-radius: 50%;
margin: 0 1rem;
height: 40px;
}

h3 {
margin: auto;
font-size: 22px;
color: #000;
}

.secondary, .body_text {
display: inline;
color: #232F34;
flex-wrap: wrap;
}

.bodytext {
text-align: left;
padding-left: 16px;
}

.body-text {
font-size: 11px;
}

You should note that “.circular–square” is my image2 and I also used "circular–square on my html code instead of image2.

This worked for me. I hope this helps.

Here is a very simple codepen that may help you guys with the title and secondary text. You might be able to use it to help guide your own solutions.

1 Like

I did try using this but when I did I couldn’t keep the secondary text and heading positioned correctly. It might have been how my html was coded which I tried to change but it ended up getting more confusing and chaotic. Moreover that body text was driving me crazy because it was all the way on the left margin. This is unrelated but it drove me crazy to I had to mention it!!!

Thanks for feedback!