App Academy

Hello, I'm Priya - [July Cohort SF]

Hello everyone,
I am Priya. I completed my Master’s in Computer Science from Syracuse University, NY. I have completed my Bachelors from India in 2015, right after it’s completion, I moved here. It’s been 2 years that I am in States and it’s been great so far in New York. I move to California in June, right after my graduation. When I started looking for a job as Software Engineer, I realized that I want to learn more and this time it should be something which I have never tried before.
So, I applied to a/A in June and was fortunate enough to get admission into July Cohort 10 days back. Well, this is my first time with Web Development. I have worked in Java until now and have a decent knowledge of App Development. My expectation after this course - I want to make my own website and want to make mobile apps by integrating it with my own web application. And, in the next 5 years, I want to learn as much as I can from people and a/A and want to go back to India as a successful Software Developer and want to live with my parents.
Currently, I am working on Prep Work, which should be completed by tomorrow hopefully. I am looking forward to see you all in the class. :relaxed:

Priya

1 Like