Google Chrome for WSL

Hi there,

Need some assistance with an issue opening Chrome from in bash on WSL.

In “Intro to HTML”, “Hello HTML” the curriculum advises to use the bash command “open html-hello-world.html” however when I attempt to run this command I get the below error :

`Command ‘open’ not found, did you mean: command ‘pen’ from deb pen (0.34.1-1build1) command ‘gopen’ from deb gnustep-gui-runtime (0.27.0-5build2) command ‘wopen’ from deb gworkspace.app (0.9.4-2) Try: sudo apt install ’

Any suggestions, I’ve tried some fixes from stack overflow such as creating an alias for chrome but no luck.

Thanks for your help.

I honestly could not find a way to get it to open an html file (through Google Chrome) without some other commands I wasn’t yet familiar (didn’t want to spend too much time on it since I only had a few days to get the work done, trying to get in last minute to this month’s PT cohort lol). So, I just open the file in Vs Code, browser sync is a great way to get it to auto refresh on save but I haven’t tried it with Ubuntu (WSL). Anyway, I used “run open file” in VSC and that’s about the fastest workaround I could find.