Git Assessment - How to doublecheck work before submitting?

Hello!

I have gone through the assessment and completed it to the best of my knowledge/abilities. The trouble that I’m having now is making sure I’m not missing anything and what would be the best way to check my work.

• I looked through my branches and all seem to have the correct # of images (master-4; together-5; pictures-2; drawings-3)

• I checked through my git tree and VSC site.html file to make sure they resemble the screenshots

• I had initial conflicts during the attempted merges, but I was able to resolve them and my terminal states my tree is clean.

I guess my question is, as long as I have what you are asking for, does it matter the possible mess I made in my terminal to get there? :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help -

I guess my question is, as long as I have what you are asking for, does it matter the possible mess I made in my terminal to get there?

It does not!

Currently, the way to make sure you’re not missing anything is to ask a specific question here on the forum. Or submit your assessment and receive the feedback if you don’t pass it.

Looking through your bullet points, it looks like you’ve done your due diligence. Crossed your t’s and dotted your i’s!

I have faith! :heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: