Having some trouble figuring out where I went wrong. Any advice would help. Thanks!
It looks like you are really close to solving this. First, take a look at How to Interpret a Git Diff for a reminder on how to interpret the line numbers, pluses and minuses.
In your case, it looks like you ran into some issues with your
<body> element when you merged branches, resulting in some extra code in that branch. I would recommend checking out the
together branch, making your revisions and making sure it matches the screenshot in the assessment directions, and then double-checking all of the branches before you re-submit.
Not sure what happened. Decided to restart the assessment but got this. any idea where I went wrong?
The errors that we see in your diff are generally caused by zipping the file incorrectly or having the wrong file structure inside the zipped folder. I will pull up your submission and find the root cause and send you more information…but in the meantime, just sit tight and don’t resubmit until you hear back from me!
It looks like you have a file structure problem in your submission.
Here is what the file structure should look like:
However, your zip file has a git-repo-management directory inside the git-repo-management directory. Because of this, the auto-grader was not able to find the correct files to check your code. You will need to fix your project to remove one of the layers of the git-repo-management directory, and then re-submit.
Thank you for looking into my problem but I failed the allotted 4 times so I can’t re-submit. I’ll try again when I can.