App Academy

Git Assessment 0/4, unsure how to fix

Git Assessment Result:

The questions you missed were:

’drawings’ branch

fatal: ambiguous argument 'student/drawings': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:'git <command> [<revision>...] -- [<file>...]'

’master’ branch

fatal: ambiguous argument 'student/master': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:'git <command> [<revision>...] -- [<file>...]'

’pictures’ branch

fatal: ambiguous argument 'student/pictures': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:'git <command> [<revision>...] -- [<file>...]'

’together’ branch

fatal: ambiguous argument 'student/together': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:'git <command> [<revision>...] -- [<file>...]'
```</strong>

### Question
I'm not sure what I did wrong here. Any help would be much appreciated.

### What I've tried

### Screenshots
![image|589x500](upload://hxwR9M2g6u1VHNbLGvKKzT7ouHE.png)

Hi Colin,
This message means that there was an error in zipping your file when you submitted it.

The most likely cause is that you submitted a zip file that was missing the git folder. You should follow the instructions from the assessment prompt to zip the submission. Before you click “send to”, make sure you have NOT selected “only visible folders”, because the submission needs to include the hidden folders/files as well.

Try this, and let us know how it goes.
Jesse

Continuing the discussion from Git Assessment 0/4, unsure how to fix:

Hi Jesse, thanks for the quick response.

Is this the setting you are referring to?

In the zip file I submitted there is a git folder included.
There isn’t anything in the “branches” folder, but I did find the names of the branches in the “refs–>heads” folder

Is this what I should expect to see in the zip folder to be submitted?

Thanks,
Colin

Hi Colin,
I just went in to pull up your submission, and it looks like you passed! Congratulations - let us know if anything else comes up.
Jesse