Final Questions about documents greater than 600px and Pic Card Borders before submitting HTML/CSS Assessment

Learning Challenge

HTML/CSS Assessment Final Submission Questions. Specifically one on when the document is greater than 600px.

Picture Card Borders.

Question

When the document is greater than 600px, is it correct to infer that the form doesn’t have to be centered in the screen as long as the elements within the form are at a max of 600px?

Also, do my borders on my picture card look right? There is a shadow if you hover over the card, but it seems like my grey border is smaller than the one in the example from the lectures.

What I’ve tried

I used the @media screen to change how the form looks depending on the size of the browser screen. It works for the form but the picture card never moves, so I made so that the form and the picture card stay to the left when the screen is greater than 600 px. The form doesn’t go bigger than 600px in that scenario.

Also, do my borders on my picture card look right? There is a shadow if you hover over the card, but it seems like my grey border is smaller than the one in the example from the lectures.

Screenshots

1 Like

Yes. That should be fine.

They look reasonable to me. I do not believe our assessment is super picky on the borders, padding and margin’s.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. I’ve submitted it. Got all fingers, toes and limbs crossed!!!