Debugging exercise 1 - rspec stopped picking up anything

Hello,

I’m in the middle of the first debugging exercise in the Open course. I ran rspec at the very beginning, and it came back normal with lots of failures. I must have messed something up since then, because now rspec comes back every time saying it found 0 examples, 0 failures. I’ve intentionally messed up the code, and even deleted all of the code in the method, just to trigger the obvious errors. Nothing.

I reopened the actual rspec exercises from a few lessons back (making sure I was in the right directory), since I know had definitely been working for those - and they’re coming up with the same issue. I hope I’m not missing something super obvious, but I basically only know what I’ve learned in the course so far, so google hasn’t been that helpful.

Thank you!