Current tasks access

Hi,

I clicked on the puppies link. It’s not going to [build your very own Reddit page full of puppies]. It’s going to ruby programming. I completed it. How to access my current tasks (courses?
leader board - currently rebuilding profile – current task - welcome - what is that meaning? thanks for your reply.

Open up the Course Cutline and you will see a list of all the tasks for your active course. Use the “switch” button to change courses.

I believe the course you are looking for is called “Welcome To Coding” but if you have already completed “Intro To Ruby Programming I” then you may want to move ahead. :nerd_face:

Hi Kevin,
I opened up Course Outline but I didn’t see a list of all the tasks for my web development course. I used switch button but only I saw "Intro To Ruby programming " course only. i tried lot of times.
thanks for your reply.

sorry I didn’t see a list of all the tasks

Hi Kevin,
I opened up Course Outline but I didn’t see a list of all the tasks for my web development course. I used switch button but only I saw "Intro To Ruby programming " course only. i tried lot of times.
thanks for your reply.

Hi,

I clicked on the puppies link. It’s not going to [build your very own Reddit page full of puppies]. I wanted do it please?