CSS\HTML I can't move the secondary text. Also..is this a good start to make a grid?

I tried using flexbox to organize the text and picture in the card but I can’t move the secondary text.

Also, I’m still working on the grid layout…am I on the right track?

Hi Melissa,
If you look at the example picture card in the assessment directions, you’ll notice that the title and secondary text have the same alignment. So, I would recommend looking back at your CSS for the title to see what worked to get that piece where you need it, and try something similar for the secondary text.

Another option would be to include both the title and secondary text in the same class so that you could style them both together.

I’d recommend trying out those approaches, and let us know how things change.
Jesse

This is what it looks like now.

For the pet form I’m a little confused. The instructions say " lays out the labels and form elements as full width when the screen is less than 600px wide" . Does that mean that even when the screen is small the elements will stretch out across the screen?
Would it look like the picture I posted?PetFormQuestion

This is my html.

Here’s my css code.

Hi Melissa,
Happy New Year!

I think I see the issue that would be causing your form elements to overflow past the border edge.

It looks like you have set the width or max-width of your form elements (labels and inputs) in your media screens, and you have also hard-coded the width of these elements in your general CSS outside of the media screens as well. I would recommend commenting out the width everywhere except where you indicate the width in the media screen, and see where you can go from there.

Let us know how it goes!
Jesse

1 Like

I was trying to clarify if that was supposed to be like that because of the instructions. The instructions say " lays out the labels and form elements as full width when the screen is less than 600px wide" …
I guess I would put them at 100%.