Checkout My HTML/CSS Assessment Please

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing great. I am super new to all this, it has been very challenging but at the same time very exciting as well. Have definitely learned a lot. Here is my HTML/CSS Assessment and I’m hoping if you guys can take a look at it and see if I did everything right also I am happy to get any advice to improve it.

Many thanks!

Hi, @vivean! Welcome to the community! :wave: Super glad you’re enjoying everything so far. Writing code and learning is (almost) always super rewarding! :wink:

Sadly, we won’t be able to tell you whether or not everything is “right” or not. As this is a graded assessment we have to be very cautious about how we help. If there are any specific questions you have, we’re more than happy to point you in the right direction though.

I know that’s probably not the answer you were hoping for. But keep in mind that our admissions team is always willing to work with you on your assessments and ensuring you get the help you need!

Best of luck! :four_leaf_clover:

No worries, I respect the roles :slightly_smiling_face:
I will just go ahead and and double check everything and will submit it. Thank you, is great to be here.

1 Like