Bundle Install Error for Data Structures Assignment

$ bundle install

Traceback (most recent call last):

2: from /Users/metacoder/.rbenv/versions/2.5.1/bin/bundle:23:in `<main>’

1: from /Users/metacoder/.rbenv/versions/2.5.1/lib/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems.rb:308:in `activate_bin_path’

/Users/metacoder/.rbenv/versions/2.5.1/lib/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems.rb:289:in `find_spec_for_exe’: can’t find gem bundler (>= 0.a) with executable bundle ( Gem::GemNotFoundException )

I am in the root file attempting to install bundle, but keep getting this error. Not sure what it means “Can’t find gem bundler” the Gemfile is in the same directory that I am currently in.

Ok so I solved this problem with simple trial and error. After hours of trying the command, “bundle exec rspec”, in Terminal to run the tests as before in the Methods exercise and failing. I kept getting errors about there being no bundle in the gem file. Which didn’t make sense because I didn’t see a bundle in the Methods spec file either and there is more code in the Data Structures spec file, so how code the one with less code have it but the other not, right? Anyways I tried many different ways to reinstall bundle and the gem files byebug and rspec. I was about to give up when I thought if bundle doesn’t exist let me check the “exec” command. Nothing. Then I checked the “rspec” command and out popped the test results. Eureka!

So the solve is there is no “bundle” for the Data Structures assignment. Simply run, “rspec”, or “exec rspec”, and not “bundle exec rspec”.