Boolean Algebra and Digital Logic Assessment

Hi guys! Can someone please explain what is going on here, thank you.

* Which of the following are correct for F(x, y, z) = xyz + x(yz)' + x'(y + z) + (xyz)' ?

• For the truth table above, what logic circuit below represents it?

• For the K-map above where the wx input is down and the yz input is across, which one of these is a simplified expression?

• If w is TRUE, x is TRUE, and y is FALSE, what is [((w OR x) AND (x AND y')) OR ((w OR x) AND (w' or y'))] AND ((x AND y') AND (w' or y'))' ?

So I tried taking the assessment again and I got the second and the fourth one right. Now I am on my last attempt and still got these two wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Vivean,
It looks like you’re almost done with the learning challenges!

It’s tough to give advice on these questions without knowing how you have approached them already. If you can add some detail, such as what you’ve tried or where you got stuck, then others would be able to chime in with their strategies.

Good luck!
Jesse

For wx/yz I came up with the same answer.

F(w, x, y, z) = wz + x’z + w’yz’ + xy’ and im wondering as well why it is wrong

Hi Jesse!
Thank you for the reply, so here is what I have done for on the of the problems, why did I get this wrong?

Hi everyone! So I just submitted my assessment and passed! I don’t know what happened the first time but now I know this is the right answer.

1 Like

I have made a group in facebook to be easier to help each other how about joining it!