App Academy

Aaron - August 20th Cohort

Hello, I’m Aaron. Sorry it has taken me so long to introduce myself; I’ve been quite busy and haven’t had much time to do much else than the practical parts of the Alpha Course. But surrounded by creature comforts I find that I’m in the right mind to put the proverbial pen to metaphorical paper.

Born in Riverside in 1983, I still remember when the internet was young. I listen to an eclectic assortment of music; some days I’m in the mood for Johann Sebastian Bach’s Orchestral Suite #2, and other days I want to blast Welcome to the Jungle. I love to drive, and drive far; traveling to new places is one of my favorite hobbies. I identify as a member of generation X and exhibit a certain rugged individualism in my every day manner. I take my whiskey neat, my coffee with heavy cream (or black depending on the variety), and my steaks rare.

Ever since childhood I have always loved technology, and once I found out that there was an entire career dedicated to creating computer programs I knew that I’d found my calling.

I look forward to meeting all of you and experiencing together the wonderful world of app development!

Hi Aaron,

I am also in the August 20th Cohort in SF. I just got in! Nice to meet you!

-Stephanie Hsu

Looking forward to it!

Good to meet you Aaron! I personally prefer my scotch with a couple of rocks, but I’d definitely join you for a bleeding red steak after we get settled in. Looking forward to working with you

Why would you mess up coffee by adding cream? :wink: . Though I agree on the neat whiskey and rare steaks, assuming its sous vide.

I’m Chris. Looking forward to a wild ride starting Aug 20!!