App Academy

11/12 HTML/CSS Assignment

So i’ve gotten a bit stuck on trying to figure out where i went wrong.

I received this message when submitting HTML/CSS assignment, any help would be greatly appreciated!
The questions you missed were:

* has exactly one ‘select’ element with a name of ‘pet_type’ and an associated label with the content ‘Type’

I have included where i think the mistake might be!

Hey TGarrett,

I’m not sure if you’ve answered your own question already, but basically there are two things I would mainly focus on.
Firstly, make sure that the capitalization is consistent with what is asked in the requirements. I noticed that your id= is capitalized whereas in the prompt it’s lowercased.
Next, I would recommend you carefully look over the requirement you missed. Notice how it says to include “a name of pet_type”. You can also look over a/A’s “Building Forms in HTML” as the instructor goes over this portion in the code.

Hope that helps and good luck coding!

Hi Angel & team,

I had a similar issue here and wanted to confirm that I am looking in the right place.
Am I on the right track or have I fixed the issue?
These are the questions I missed:

has exactly one input with a name of ‘pet_name’ and an associated label with the content ‘Name’

I’m not entirely sure of my error here, my best guess is that a version that I submitted did not capitalize “name”?

has exactly one ‘select’ element with a name of ‘pet_type’ and an associated label with the content ‘Type’

it looks like my error here was the for=“role” ?

First Attempt;

Corrected Attempt:

Hey airton!

Good job on making corrections! However, the one thing I would do is to double check the capitalization in your entire index.html file. The system is quite specific when it runs the check. Review the html requirements and make sure that orange text parts in each section matches capitalization EXACTLY as written in the question prompt.

Hope that helps!